The art is present in our lives since forever, we have been touched by the magic of inspiration becoming us into artists, the art is around us and inside us filling us with beauty, and mother nature is an artist too, just like us, as result, the art is everywhere.
The stunning landscapes given by mother nature are a sublime form of art and we do our part giving the most amazing creations in many spectacular and beautiful forms of arts.
Art in water, beauty flowing
The art is everywhere and many elements can be used to create it, and the water is one of those elements, one extremely beautiful, powerful and magnificent elements, water has beauty, softness, power and it still being delicate and lovely.
The mother nature, wise and wonderful artists, has created some art with water and humans have do it the same but with some size limits, the waterfalls, rivers, lagoons, oceans, seas and more are some examples of that, and regarding humans, we have created awesome fountains mixing sometimes sculptures with flowing wet art.
Waterfalls, mother nature’s artwork
A waterfall is when the water falls, a vertical drop due a difference or interruption of the land in the course of either a stream or a river, is an impressive display of beauty and power done by mother nature, a stunning view that always mesmerizes us no matter how many times we see it.
There are many famous and incredible waterfalls in our planet, some of them are:
- Salto Angel (Angel Falls), the tallest waterfall on our world, this magnificent artwork of nature is located in Parque Nacional Canaima (Canaima National Park) in Bolivar State, Venezuela.
- Iguazu Falls, 275 stunning cascades located between Argentina and Brazil.
- Dettifoss, located in northeast Iceland is the largest waterfall in Europe.
- Niagara Falls, one of the most famous and spectacular tourist destination, located between United States and Canada.
- Yosemite Falls, located in Yosemite National Park, California, United States.
Fountains, men and nature making art together
Men has used a natural element like water, combining it with architecture, sculpture and the most impressive inspiration to create incomparable artwork, fountains existed since many time ago and had been source of beauty and peace for our souls. Some of them has modern resources and elements, other has classic artwork like sculptures, but all of them are stunning. Some famous fountains are:
- Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas, USA.
- Tivoli Fountain, Tivoli, Italy.
- Magic Fountain of Mountjuic, Barcelona, Spain.
- Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy.
- Floating Fountains, Osaka, Japan.
- Fountain of Apolo, Versailles, France.
- Fountain of Joy, Calcutta.
- King Fahd’s Fountain, Saudi Arabia.
Now you can use all this art as inspiration and create your magic special place using water, just remember, you may want to use a water softener, that helps to keep your pipes in better shape.